Sunday, March 4, 2007

HOLY BLOODY SHIT!

I FOUND IT!

hah! total win

so, i'm IMin Tenn and she's all- "Hey, i got my thunderbadge"

and im all "Uh... wtf?"

so Tenn (being the amazing Tenn that she is) decides to remind me of my pokemon days....
aah....pokemons....

so, im like "I gotta go find mah old pokeman stash!"

Well, i start diggin around my room and first thing i find is a box...
in this box i find a bunch of wires. i dig under, recognising most of the wirezzz as old Gameboy charger wires or accessories. So, i finally hit on the Motherlode

My Gameboy Advance, and my Gameboy Color. and somethin like 6 GameboyAdvSP games.

er... Sonic 2, Sonic Battle, Golden Sun, MegaMan Battlenetwork 2, Metroid Fuzion, and an old GameboyColor game called Cruisin Exotica

well, im like FUCKYES ... but i didnt find mah pokemans.... ;_____;

so im like NO NO NO! i know i have them!

and i start frantically digging around my room. finally, i find my Gameboy Advance SP

(Just to recap, that means i have a GB Adv. SP, a GB Adv. and a GB Color)

and im still on the verge of tears, cause i cant find mah pokemon games... specifically, pokemon Silver. my all time fav.

so, immadigginandadiggin

and BAM

I FIND MAH POKEMON RUBY AND YELLOW VERS!

and im like BOO-FUCKIN-YA!!!

buticantfindsilver

and i am suddenly very sad....

that is, until i find my Silver and Red versions tucked away in my cd case. >.>

now, i am happy. and to recap once again, that means i have Silver, Red, Ruby, and Yellow versions of pokemans. 3 GBs. 6 various GB games. and a whole host of chargers and accessories for mah GBs.

i am happeh.

so /incredibly/ happeh.

this just puts the top on a good weekend....

Friday/Saturday=Lazy days by mahself. so relaxing and nice. i was home alone both days.

Sunday= Dad's house. Dave&Busters. DDR. /win/.

that is all

PS- Go check out some of the old shit by Nickelback. been listening. good shit.

1 comment:

Renny said...

THESE ARE MAH POKEMANS.

I'm not showin you dem.